We are needing someone who knows how to take multiple exposures and combine them into 1 image.
There are a total of 2 final images. They each have at least 7 exposures to select from.
What we need for each FINAL image is the following;
1. NO CROPPING // we will take care of this
2. All vents, sprinklers, blemishes on the wall removed
3. Window to not be blown out // use one of the under exposed images of the room where the window is proper;y exposed.
4. Reflection in artwork in 1 image. We need the glare removed. There is an exposure where the artwork has no glare.
5. Walls to have no shadows. The second image has shadows from the blinds. We need those to be gone.
Overall with both images there needs to be a bright even final exposure.
If you apply for this project please have examples of residential editing work. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER ANYONE WHO DOES NOT PROVIDE THIS.
This needs to be a super fast turnaround within 12 hours. There will be a bonus for this.