I'm putting up an online dating profile and want to try something a bit different for the photos. I'd like you to photoshop my face (and possibly body) into some photographs where they obviously don't belong.
The point is to come up with some photos that are fun, and a sense of humour.
I'd like you to photoshop me into five funny photos in place of people already in the picture. I have attached some examples, but am open to other ideas.
It is important that the resulting images are funny, as CLEAR as possible and reflect the required dimensions for upload. (I think the photos get uploaded at 640x640 pixels and are then zoomed into at 600 x 848 pixels - we want the photos to look good in both dimensions).
1. Photoshop me onto the bear instead of Putin.
2. Photoshop my face into one of the people in the background of the G7 summit.
3. Photoshop my face into one of the disciples at the last supper
4. Photograph my face into an airborne figure skater
5. Photoshop my face/hands in place of the South Korean President with Kim Jon Un
6. Photoshop my face as one of the Jamaican bobsled team.
I'm open to other funny ideas you may have. One of them we might make look like a TIME Magazine cover.
I'll provide some photos of me to the successful candidate to be able to use.
Please write the word goldfish in your bid (so I can see that you have read this).
Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you.