We sell T-shirts, for which we generate many different ads.
How we do it now?
1. We insert 10 png designs in a psd
2. Align them on the similarly placed t-shirts (as in the example psd)
3. Then we save the different versions
1. We click and setup the design + tee colours
2. Click to show the backround version 1
3. Save our in jpeg with custom naming base on the current selection in the “design” folder's active layer + the “background” folder’s active layer
1. [url removed, login to view] (in JPEG compression 9)
Saving Process: What takes up 60-70 percent of the time is the following
1. Press CRTL+SHIFT+S
2. Name the new file ([url removed, login to view])
3. Set the type to JPG
4. Set the compression of the JPG
We would like to automate this.
We’d like a script that does the saving process automatically by clicking a keyboard shortcut (for example CRTL + 0 or whatever)
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello sir, I have read your project description and i am confident to deliver you quality work on time and within budget. Relevant Skills and Experience f Proposed Milestones $200 USD - f
hello im expert in Photoshop work i have good feedback i have 5 persons in my team i can start your job right now Relevant Skills and Experience photoshop Proposed Milestones $155 USD - for beckground shear images