You will be provided with a list of graphic articles on Trello,
where each graphics article will have its own card.
The card will also specify how to handle further mentioned tasks.
For each article you are required to
1. Download and organize source graphic file
2. Assemble the Source Graphic file as per logic mentioned on trello card within the provided template.
This generally includes
- replacing layers in photoshop.
- retyping content in photoshop.
- changing gardient color.
- working with smart objects in photoshop.
This will at times include
- rendering videos from Photoshop.
Save the Assembled content in an organized way
- rename and organize output files as per logic mentioned on trello card.
Traning will be provided.
Must be wiling to at $2 per/hour