I need 10 PHOTOSHOP tutorials
Each tutorial should:
- Be 100% Original
- Include 5-10 Steps
- 350 to 1000 Words
- Be Well-Written (spelling, grammar, understandable, etc...)
- A Sceenshot Image For Each Step
- A summary explaining what the tutorial is about
Any type of tutorial is welcome but here are some suggestions:
- Tutorials related to upcoming holidays & events
- utorials that deal with unique designs and techniques
- Tutorials related (but not limited) to the following techniques:
- Web 2.0 Layouts
- Web 2.0 Graphics
- Web 2.0 Buttons
- Text Effects
- Photo Retouching
Here are some examples: [url removed, login to view] ( this is my site, the tutorials were all written by me, and this is the kind of work quality that i expect ).
Dont forget : I need original work. You can came up with whatever you want , as long as its original.
I will need to approve each tutorial before I accept them. I will inherit the rights to all text & images of each tutorial upon acceptance & payment to coder.
I will need many tutorials created in the future so I am looking to establish a relationship with a few tutorial creators. If your tutorials are of high quality and are completely unique and original, you can expect more work monthly.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Aug 5, 2008 11:19:39 AM:
Hi all, I am sending this message to all bidders in this project. Just for you all to know, i am a frequent visitor of massive sites of tutorials, like good-tutorials, pixel2life, psdtuts, tutorialized, tutorialoutpost and so on.... So, i do need ORIGNAL content and not some sort of copycat of tutorials allready listed on those sites. Of course that you can create another tutorial of photo retouching (wich you'll find hundreds... ) but the technics and descriptions of the tutorial, photos used, and so on, must be ORIGINAL. Just for you to know... Thank you all. I will now reply to each one of the coders individually Thanks, Vasco