I am looking for project for 3d designers/3d cloth modeling experts. Here is the summary:
• We keep introducing new designs very frequently
• Sometimes, the new designs would be just a few details changed from an existing design
• Each design will also have various 10-12 style options with slight change of details i.e. 3/4th sleeve vs. full sleeves etc.,
• These designs are women apparel
• I am looking for ghost modeling of these designs like the one you can see @ [url removed, login to view] (left side picture)
• So the body shape of the female model is very critical and should be very appealing. Doesn't need skin textures or head or body below hips
• For each design, there needs to be 6 textures (fabrics) applied. How to apply the fabric in photoshop needs to be demonstrated so that my in house staff can do the same whenever we introduce new fabrics.
Now, what I am looking for: I would like these designs be realistic looking as if a model is wearing them (a very good looking and good structured virtual female model, not a real model). No physical garments would be available but only the design sketches (jpegs) and fabric pictures (again jpegs). There should be a clear 360 degree viewing capabilities of this models wearing the garments.
As part of this, it doesn't matter if photoshop is used or 3ds max or maya or any other software, as long as you can open the file in 3ds max and save the file to a particular format. I have plug ins for 3ds max only to save to this particular format. And proper UVW mapping along with proper naming convention should be followed.
Though we will start out with 1 design initially, there are a lots of designs waiting. So, if things work out, this will turn out to be a long term engagement. In the initial stages, a lot of collaboration is going to be needed to work out the right and cost effective way of doing this.
I will be needing the interested freelancers to do a sample for me. Please respond and I can provide a sample design for you. And I can provide the human model as well unless you have a good model which you can use. It is very important to get all the design details on to the human model keeping the human model very attractive looking in shape and form.
Since I am looking for a long term arrangement, it is absolutely must that you provide a sample (again look at [url removed, login to view]). If your sample is looking as good as the attached link, we will be ready to engage. Feel free to ask if you need any clarifications.
Just to make sure we both are putting our time to effective use, please mention the following
• if you already have a good model that you can use or do I need to provide one
• Are you willing to do a sample before we can engage?
• How long does it take for you to do this sample?
And serious freelancers only who can get started quickly and respond promptly.