I have 3 labels that Iâ€™ve designed in Microsoft Word, that need to be converted to 3 separate Photoshop files. All the necessary elements are already there except:
* They need their UPC code added (see below)
* And we need to add an element that says "This product was crafted in Berkeley, CA".
I need to be able to make edits over time as we learn, so each element on each label must be its own layer. And these will be printed labels, so they need to be high res.
(In case the design will look different on the different stocks???) These labels will be used for:
* skin cream (printed on glossy/water-proof stock)
* And lip balm (printed on not-glossy recycled stock)
I don't know which type of file you need, so there are several formats attached for each bar code.
* Code ending in 901 --> lip balm
* Code ending in 918 --> 2oz. lotion
* Code ending in 925 --> 8oz. lotion
ADDITIONAL WORK (OPTIONAL)
You will probably have ideas on how to make this label look better by arranging the various elements in a different way or at different angles. If you want to have fun with it, thatâ€™s great!! The requirements ....
* Please first send the labels exactly as theyâ€™re designed (plus bar codes) so that I have the base files. This is the core deliverable for the project.
* Things we don't want to change: the color blue & the Papyrus font.
* Thing that are open for change: location & spacing of the elements, kerning, angles of the elements, addition of a new element that we hadn't thought of, etc.
**** This project is complete once the exact design + bar code + "produced in" is duplicated as Photoshop files with layers. Playing around with the various elements on the labels is not mandatory. It's just for fun & is optional. That said, if I use your new & better design, then I'm happy to pay a 10% bonus for the extra work!!
Professional Designer with over 10 Years Experience in Graphic and Web Designing. We also specialize in Flash, Illustration and Animation Services. So what are you waiting for, PM me today and lets get started.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $77 for this job
Hello! Ready to start now and "till work until your 100% satisfaction", please follow our PRIVATE MESSAGE to see our latest work and complete proposal. Best Regards, LogoDesire.
Greetings! I am not a factory, I am an individual to do your job well. My work speaks for me... Please check PM. Looking forward to work with you. Cheers.