We are a tailor-made ski holiday company based in London, putting together exceptional ski experiences to Europe, Canada, USA and Japan for our clients. We are looking for a freelance photographer/videographer to provide creative input on, shoot and edit some ski lifestyle photography and video content. The shoot would be in mid-March at a European ski resort (travel covered).
• Be based in the UK or at least Europe
• Be a confident skier or snowboarder
• Familiar with ski culture and how a ski holiday works
• Experience with creating photo and video content for both digital and print channels
• Creative flair – we’re not looking for photos that look like super-professional stock ski images. We want ‘real & raw’ shots that are interesting but still polished. We will provide a moodboard and guidance on the style we are after.
• Understanding of short form video content for social media
• Available to travel mid-March 2017 (exact dates TBC, approx. 3 nights)
• Have own camera and lighting equipment
• Have access to a drone, however not compulsory
Please submit your CV and portfolio or link so we can see your style, and a bit about yourself if you are interested in this great opportunity! Please also let us know what you would charge for this job as a whole. We must stress that being a confident skier or snowboarder is compulsory for this job!