I need a simple script/program to concatenate together (into a single longer video) all the files in a folder that have the same date stamp. You may use any open-source library or open-source program, provided that you disclose it and I approve it before the work starts.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 9, 2009 8:19:36 PM:
The files are all from Windows Movie Maker imported from a DV CAM using the default 2GB/Hour settings. I don't know anything about format, codec, etc. The computer is Windows Vista 64-bit.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Dec 11, 2009 12:58:08 PM:
ffmpeg may be used
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Dec 12, 2009 2:41:38 PM:
here is the video information from ffmpeg. Please note, the version SVN-r16573 of ffmpeg is unable to process this input file.
Seems stream 1 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 1000.00 (100
/1) -> 29.97 (30000/1001)
Input #0, asf, from '[url removed, login to view]':
Duration: 00:00:35.80, start: 5.000000, bitrate: 4711 kb/s
Stream #0.0: Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s
Stream #0.1: Video: vc1, yuv420p, 720x480, 4000 kb/s, 29.97 tb(r)