I need a Perl email script that can do the following
1) I can specify to: user, from: user, subject: bcc user:, cc: user and can attach small files
2) I can specify how many times to send the email to a recipient. from 1-100k if needed
3) insert 1-20 lines of random words into each of the emails. it shuold have spaces and not be one long chunk of text. Each email sent should be different. So if I send 10 emails to myself. Each one sohuld have a random number of random lines.
For example, the below is an excellent example of the type of random words I want inserted into 1-20 lines.
information post allowed text as lead made new project increase
credit post fwd: re: business ads marketing tomorrow today present future
4) Be able to add additional text as well that I can add as well.
5) (Most Important) This perl script will be run on a Linux server with 20 ip addresses. I would like the server to bind to a specific ip address and or rotate among the 20 ip addresses and send from that.
I've already created a script that can do Steps 1-4, but Step 5 is beyond me and from what i've been reading requires someone with knowledge about sockets. My script and the test emails I've sent only seem to use the main ip address and none of the other aliases.
6) This should not use sendmail and should connect directly to the mail server.
7) This script should log all SMTP and error messages to a log file for further analysis.
By the way, this script will not be used for malicious or spamming purposes. In fact, this will be used to test some spam filtering software...
Looking for lowest bid...
Send a private message if you have any questions.