you are bidding on to tell me the name of the wanted tool. If it is not free, please mention the cost for the tool in your bid.
What I want to do:
I need a command-line tool that can run on Debian, I want to say sth. like:
./synchronise [url removed, login to view] --link-depth=2 --domainonly --exclude-extension=wmv --exclude-extension=avi --ignore-param=PHPSESSID /var/www/mycopyoftest/
- synchronise website from http and https (no ftp!)
- possibility to specify the maximum depth of links (default is unlimited)
- possibility to limit to the given domain
- possibility to exlude certain file extensions
- possibility to ignore specified URL parameters (e.g. PHPSESSID)
Of course the downloaded website will not be fully functional (since there will be no server side functionality included anymore) but it will be browseable at least.
So I want to have a browseable copy of that website on my local server.
I know such tools for Windows like SurfOffline but you understand that it would save a lot of time to do it straight from the linux webserver.
Thanks for your bid
P.S. I expect the bid to be around 30USD