I need an easy to run script that will fish for me, on an online game (Alien Adoption Agency)
- It will need to open Internet explorer or firefox;
- Log onto my [url removed, login to view] account;
- Go to "The Docks" and then go to "The Ocean";
- It then needs to view my logbook and identify the location of the "fisher king" and then fish at those co-ordinates.
- It needs to continually repeat this process, preferably at a speed of fishing 1 cast every 0.5-1.5 seconds.
Alienaa is a internet text based RPG game.
You will most likely need to set yourself up a free account to test that it works properly, and to obtain the right URLs/links.
The script will need to run through either Firefox or Internet Explorer.