We use IBP as our reporting package for our seo clients.
[url removed, login to view]
Due to the time it takes for an operator to run all these reports, we would like to have the following done in order to be able for us to have a low end person run or monitor the reports every 6 weeks. This software has a scheduler and we need it all automated. Keep in mind that we have several clients that have more than 50 keywords that we work on. Here is what I need an app written for:
1. Automatic IBP monitor – restarts the IBP application between tasks to prevent lockups or crashes.
2. Automatic up-loader – uploads and archives all reports over FTP (not filezilla) to the our server with a single button click.
3. Automatic report merger – many of our clients have more than 50 keywords (more than this and IBP becomes unstable) so these reports have to be run in separate phases.
4. The full IBP backup session of everything done including every client project and task.
5. Documentation on how to use the software and manage clients projects/tasks in IBP.
6. The only results that I want these reports to generate are page 1 listings. I do not want to see 30-zeros on the report if 30 search terms have not made it to the first page yet.
7. Finally, a PHP web page to create new clients in the client-report system. Right now, we have to manually update the database through phpmyadmin and create the directory with FTP.
All that said, we are open to a different reporting package. Even though we own the IBP product, we can switch easily if someone can give us a simple alternative that can automatically run reports for us every six weeks and the software has to afford us the ability to have our name and Logo on it.