I need a simple script that does the following:
1) You enter a list of myspace account login names and passwords (there could be hundreds of profiles entered here, so there should be no limit)
2) The script logs in to each account, one at a time, and downloads all of your friends and creates a database for each profile
3) The script then compares databases and searches for duplicate myspace friends (people who appear in more than one of the profiles you entered in step #1)
4) Sscript provides a report and lets you know how many duplicates it has found and which profiles they were found in.
5) Script prompts you to delete these friends from all the other profiles, leaving that friend on just ONE account. It will log in to each of these accounts and delete the appropriate friend from that account. The account that the friend is not deleted from will be determined based on the order in which the user entered their login and passwords. Those accounts entered earlier have highest priority.
6) Script should automatically save all of your account login names and passwords as you enter them, so if the program crashes or you close it, you dont have to re-enter them again.
7) Script allows you to edit the name and password of any of your profiles in case you typed it in wrong.
8) You should use a modern GUI that looks nice and runs on Windows XP.
You need to have good database experience. I cant ever have the script malfunction and delete the wrong accounts.
Need full code and ownership rights.