OBD to OBDII PCB Adapter Request Attempt Number 3
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
Good morning, evening and afternoon from Australia.
I am looking for a PCB Engineer (within Australia, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, the United States, or New Zealand) who can create an OBDI to OBDII Adapter PCB for me to use. The ideal candidate should have experience in PCB design and be familiar with OBDI connectors from 2001 or earlier along with voltages of Ford Festiva models (Ford Aspire models in Canada and the United States).
- Must understand that the OBDII Standard was not adopted in Australia until 2001
- Must know the voltages of the pin layouts in the socket of the OBDI Port
- Must buy or currently own an OBDII Code Scanner from eBay or somewhere to get the pin layout and voltages of it.
- Must own a Ford Festiva, regardless of the model
- The adapter should be able to convert my cars OBDI port to OBDII.
- I am open to suggestions for the PCB design, but I can provide specific requirements if needed.
- The project timeline is flexible, and I am open to completing it at any time.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have Ford experience in Tuning ECUs.
- PCB design
- Knowledge of OBD sockets, voltages and layouts
- Ability to work with provided specifications or suggest improvements
If you are interested in this project, please submit your proposal and include any relevant experience or previous projects related to PCB design and OBD connectors.
I have serious trust issues with anyone outside of the countries I usually work with the Freelancers of.
Projektin tunnus: #37498689
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $22 tähän työhön
Project having designing of OBDI Adoper and connector PCB has completed within time according to given instructions. All the requirement of this project will be completed as per objectives.