Drone Flight Controller Board
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
We are looking for an experienced, sincere and knowledgeable electronics engineer to help us develop the best-in-class drone flight controller system useful for applications as mentioned below
1) Racing FC – Ready to fly without any custom drone setup
2) Videography FC – Ready to fly with some selective custom drone setup possibilities
3) Commercial FC having advanced features – Ready to fly with comprehensive custom drone setup possibilities
We aim to design one board first and then create two versions of the same board platform by upgrading it through required design modifications.
We aim to get some common features across these platforms as below
1) Plug and play installation without creating a wiring mess.
2) AI and ML support, third party apps via API, cloud connectivity, if and wherever applicable
3) Backward integration if and wherever applicable
4) Compatible with other parts of drones like RC, GPS, ESCs, GCS, gimbal etc from our brand as well as other brands - TBD
5) Lightweight, safe, redundant, precise and responsive
6) Cost effective in their respective categories
7) Latest parts and future proof technology
Detailed technical requirements can be given at later stage and we are open to change them based on your suggestions as it may be technically required to improvise the end product.
Required Skills -
• Product Design
• Microcontrollers and processors – Various MCUs ESP, STM, NXP, F7
• PCB designing - KiCad
• Sensors – Accelerometers, Gyroscope, magnetometer, barometer etc
• Communication - UART, SPI ,I2C, CAN, PPM, SBUS, iBus, RSSI etc
• Power supply management
• Knowledge of flight controllers and open source software
• Firmware Development and modification
Knowledge of the following hardware/software/firmware and their functioning will be a plus
• ESCs, GPS, Transceiver, gimbal, Video processing, Motors/drivers
• Based on the technical requirements, create block diagram
• Prepare a schematic circuit diagram
• Upon finalization of the components and firmware, prepare a BoM with where to buy information
• Design the main PCB board in KiCad while keeping the end product certification in mind.
• Test simulations to optimize and refine the design.
• Help to prepare and test the functional prototype at client side and to verify if the shortlisted modules, components, firmware and applied modifications are working properly, are compatible with each other and if the final product is functioning as expected.
• Prepare product's technical documentation including source file, professional datasheets, simulation reports, manufacturing files etc.
• Any required information exchange and collaboration with the software and system engineers according to the project needs in different stages.
Projektin tunnus: #37523352
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹166607 tähän työhön
I have extensive knowledge in PCB design work, and I'm interested in collaborating with you after seeing your post. I am currently working on a small project for a racing drone.