I'm a software developer, with some experience in microcontrollers. I'd like to have a felxible but cheap GPRS based GPS tracker.
I need a circuit, that can be programmed by USB like any Arduino board. The microcontroller would be an Atmega2560 (Like the Arduino Mega.)
It needs to have the following modules integrated on one PCB:
- SIM908 (GSM/GPRS + GPS)
- GYRO for movement sensing, so the chepest available gyro can do(connected by i2c to Atmega2560)
- MicroSD card slot connected to SPI
- Lithium charger circuit for battery use (Atmega should sense if it is operating from battery or 12v) (Should be done by showing HIGH or LOW on one of the Atmega inputs)
- smd on-off switch
- 3 pcs of relay for 3 outputs of the Atmega
- 3 pcs of inputs that can handle 12 volts
- A circuit should be supplied by 12V
The software would be developed by me, the only thing I can't do is the circuit and pcb design. All the diagrams are available on the internet, but in case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
The result should be a circuit diagram with a PCB design (eagle file) and a BOM list. The PCB should be as small as it can.
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 228 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I would like to be considered for your project. I have all the relevant experience. Please have a look at my profile and see my previous work. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Hafeez
Hello, Have a great day. We are startup company offering services in product development. We will hand over the complete PCB design including BOM. Please feel free to contact us. Best Regards, Shahbaz.
Hello. I can do it in Altium (heve more then 3 years expirience) but if a little more time Eagle isnt a problem. Alredy had practice with most part of your modules.