Solar/Battery Powerbank cum smart wireless speaker (Google assistant & Amazon alexa enabled voice control)
1) 4 Usb port, each port has 2 power variation. (5v 3amp) & (9v 2amp).
2) Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (15W & 15W) & sound also control.
3) FM Radio
4) LED Clock
5) Own smart Speaker Google assistant & Amazon Alexa Enabled voice control.
6) LED RGB Gradient Lighting strip (One side) (Using like a Torch / Emergency Light)
7) Others LED Features:
b) A/C supply
c) low battery
d) full battery
e) charging battery / Solar Charging status
8) User Controling Switch:
a) Device On / Off
b) FM Radio On / Off & Change the channel up/down
c) Google assistant & Amazon alexa On / Off
d) Wireless Bluetooth Speaker On / Off
e) Speaker Sound Controling + / -
f) LED RGB Gradient Lighting strip On / Off
1) Solar panel
2) 6v 5Ah battery
Solar / Battery Operation Condition:
1) If solar is not sufficient and battery is empty. Then charge battery first.
2) if solar is not sufficient but battery is full. Then combine solar and battery and give recommend output.
c) if solar is sufficient and battery is empty then give output and charge the battery simultaneously. (Priority is output).
d) if solar is sufficient and battery is full. Then give output and leave the battery.
Device can also be connect with A/C supply for battery charge and output purpose.
Device can be on/off by a switch.
# Surge or voltage spike protection for output.
# over charge protection.
# over voltage protection.
# over load protection.
# short-circuit protection.
# over current protection.
# under voltage protection.
Require Schematic, PCB circuit design with BOM (Bills of Materials)
If you are interested with that budget below 40$ for this project then you can bid otherwise not.