We have an executable file that is working fine. We would like to make an installation program with the following requirements:
• Get the installation path from the user
• Create the directory using the chosen path
• Add new custom URL protocol in windows registry using this scheme (aiproctor:)
• Copy the content of a specific directory (the directory is inside the same installation directory) to the chosen path
• Add the directory path to Windows path environment
• Save the chosen path in a file stored in the same chosen directory as the program executable is.
You can test that with any sample executable and let us know how to do it with ours