I need the following implemented using Paypal adaptive payments
[url removed, login to view]
1. User clicks "make a payment" (they are logged in)
2. They enter how much they want to pay (amount)
3. They either log into PayPal with existing account or enter credit/debit card details
4. Money is paid to a specified single receiver's PayPal account (using paypal email address held in database and associated with the sender - this is a "variable" receiver address and will change depending on the sending user)
5. Once payment is successfully made, MS SQL Server database is updated with full details of the payment
Question - is it possible to send money in this way to someone who doesn't yet have a Paypal account? (email address used and they then have to sign up to Paypal to get the money?)
I do not mind which server side language you use but you must be able to connect/update to a MS SQL Server database.
If you have any questions please ask!