******** Read before sending me question, that has the answers already here.
I have a website that has a normal payment feature from Stripe using Token and API from Stripe. There is currently no 3d secure or webhooks.
All payments are only subscriptions. User is able to edit card information and update billing details via ‘update’ and cancel subscriptions via ‘[login to view URL]’ See details below
Current Payment system works perfectly.
What I want
-> Upgrade the system to 3d Secure, webhook for subscriptions and PaymentIntent. I need:
- Support 3d Secure Payments
- User is able to Update card information
- User is able to Cancel Subscription
- I need webhooks for subscriptions
- All webhooks changes should be saved in DB (mongodb). I will do the UI for it.
- Handling invoice payment failures
- Handling payments that require additional action
- Tracking active subscriptions
- Catching subscription state changes
Im using a semi-MERN stack.
Handlebar View Engine
github code: [login to view URL]
Here you can see the current webiste.
URL: [login to view URL]
1. Website -> go to login
email: 55 @ 55 . is
2. make order
Checkout: [login to view URL]
Test card: 4242424242424242 42/42/424 42424
3. check your orders:
[login to view URL]
Here you can change credit card and delete subscription