in my live site, i have some bugs and a few issues that i need fixed.
I have a duplicate site on my test server, so work can be conducted on test server/test domain. All file changes must be documented, so we know exactly what files has been altered once project is completed, so we can accordingly update live site.
once live site is updated, 2 days testing period will be required to see if fixes are correct.
Here are the different issues at hand:
We want all errors from the server error log resovled, and the error log can be downloaded here:
[url removed, login to view]
Below are some issues/fixes we need done. Some of the issues are directly related to the issues from the error log, and will as such be solved from the above.
1. Please see the attached screenprint, this is from my live store. In the store we have a thumbnail contribution installed. there seems to be a bug, as most times i view the Who's online feature in osc, the visitors URL looks like in the screenprint.
Furthermore in the screenprint, it seems there is a specific robot issue, as it could look like the robot is "hanging" in the store. We can discuss this issue further, when provider is chosen.
Currently i do not know what thumbnail contribution it is that has been installed in the site, but this can probably be seen from the shop files, however i found this in the osc contribution section:
[url removed, login to view]:
The issue at hand, could perhaps be related to the bug reports in this contribution.
2. IE 7 issue:
[url removed, login to view]
When ordering, and trying to change shipping address, this does not work in internet explorer. It’s a explorer issue, since it works in chrome and other browsers.
3. when order is created, two emails are send to customers, both text and html? the text email should be send to store owner. In Admin is set to send order email to , but this does not happen. This probelm is currently regardless of what payment method is selected.
4. when deleting orders, restock does not work on attribute level.. I whatn that when order is deleted, the restocking works on attribute level. Furthermore, I like possibility in admin, with any selected order, to restock entire or partial order, by clicking next to given article in order view. Again, the restocking here of
course should be on attribute level.
5. When invoice/order is printed, i want that the products should be listed on the invoice in alphabetical order based on the model name, (currently is just ranked in the order items was added to cart.
In invoices being printed, when quantity > 1, the quantity number should be written in bold font and underlined.
6. In the shop I use the easy populate contribution. I want ability to update attribute stock/quantity in easypouplate, so code should be amended to include attributes stock.
7. In [url removed, login to view] currently is tell a friend and review link. Below this we want added "Add this" link, see it here: [url removed, login to view]
The add-this link should open the following: facebook, twitter, myspace, favorites. The Add-This link in [url removed, login to view] should be multilanguage
7a. In [url removed, login to view] we want a next/previous button, to go to next product or previous product in the chosen product listing.
8. [url removed, login to view] the "read more" pop-up file must have white background
9. when clicking main category images in the shop, the currently link to shop/index.php#. Link should be removed, only sub category images should be linking, as they are also currently doing. Alternatively the link for main categories should just link to the same main category.
10. Shipping options/payment options
currently we use flat rate shipping and the order_total module for free shipping for orders over 1000,- for domestic orders.
We want to offer flat rate shipping to other countries and free shipping as well at a set amount to other countries, but this must be set in the given countrys default currency. We only want shipping/payment options to be shown to the countries that are in the zone which the option is set up for.
Link to both live store and test shop can be send via PM.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 186 $ tähän työhön
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 [url removed, login to view] check pmb to know about our oscommerce s Lisää