For the website, here are the tentative requirements.
We will be selling trading cards as well as general merchandise on the website. Because the trading cards and general merchandise are two different departments, we also process things differently. This means that the website will need some sort of flexibility. For example, in the trading cards, we like to put the price for shipping per item since each item can be expensive and people will buy one or two items at a time. However, in the general merchandise department, we work completely differently with shipping: some customers have free shipping, and some have half the cost of shipping, etc. What this means to say is that, the shipping and payment modules should be flexible. Ideally, for the general merchandise section, we would like to process payment and shipping separately at our discretion. On the other hand, the trading cards section should continue as it does now on our current e commerce. In other words, for the general merchandise, the system would be more of an order-taking system and also serve as a catalog.
1. Each item should have its own shipping so that we can change the shipping price (for hockey cards, for example)
2. The shipping prices will be different for USA, Canada, and the ROTW. (We want to be able to put a different shipping price based on region)
3. In case there is an exchange rate difference, that should be accounted for vis-a-vis one of the modules. (for example, if a customer is in the states, our prices are in CAD, we want the system convert to USD. But we should be able to adjust the rate of exchange).
4. Customers MUST log in to see prices. But they can see the product even if they dont login.
5. There should be an option where we can add multiple categories depending on the type of customer. For example, there may be some customers who get a special discount of 5% because they are old. So if we set their status as say, "old customer," then they should automatically get the 5% lower price. This example is for argument`s sake. There may also be some customers who have a fixed price which no one else has. Can we do something where their price is fixed like that? My account on [url removed, login to view] shows when I have a special price on a product that others may not. Prices also vary according to the province someone is in because of different markets. I'm looking at you to help me figure this out.
6. As usual, we must approve new customers when they register.
Design & HTML pages will be provided.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Best Regards,
We are a creative digital agency with a lot of experience in web design. Please see our portfolio for your reference. We can do this job in 10 days.
We will complete your requirement quickly and [url removed, login to view] have read your requirement information and we will complete in the time at affordable cost.! please read your private message for more info.