• Extensive experience with Oracle/Exadata SQL, PL/SQL and perform application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL*TRACE, TKPROF, AUTOTRACE and AWR Reports.
Should have a clear understanding of Oracle Server Process Architecture and memory structures PGA (Program Global Areas) & SGA (System Global Areas) to optimize memory usage.
• Implement ETL solutions for large volume of data by applying various data warehouse modeling techniques like Star Schema, Data partitioning, Data compression, Direct path loads etc. and that maximizes re-usable components and services that incorporate versioning, reconciliation and exception handling
• Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting and/or Perl Scripting. Knowledge of python is desirable.
• Implementation experience with monitoring and measurement of data quality using business rules. Hands on experience hands with data quality assessment and resolution desirable.
• Maintain metadata, data glossary and data catalog processes. Ensure adherence to data security by using data encryption procedures and protocols.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I am ready to service whenever needed, I have 2+ years of experience in Oracle database technologies. I request you to consider me to work with you and let me impress you with my work.