Looking to connect my 12yr old son with his tutor for virtual sessions.
- video and audio connection
- file presentation sharing
- whiteboard functionality for real time teaching
Open to other options, but Microsoft Teams (including whiteboard) seems a viable solution so looking for help to:
- hold our hand through the setup for student (inc. me) & tutor
- basic walk through for us to get started on using
An example of initial use would be the tutor uploading a math sheet and working through solving the equations real time with student.
Having an IT background would be helpful to get us setup too, but firstly I want to see if teams can actually do the job.