I need a Mac app that continuously records the last X seconds of what happens on the screen.
- The app only records the last X seconds, X being specified by the user. So, if I start the recording, setting X to 120, when I stop the recording, I'm going to have a video with the last 2 minutes of my activity on the Mac.
- I should be able to pause the recording at any time
- The app will auto-pause the recording automatically when the screensaver activates, and resumes when the screensaver deactivates.
- It must be minimal, but still look good with an intuitive UI.
Nice to haves, in order:
- The app can optionally auto-pause the recording after X seconds of inactivity (i.e. no keyboard/mouse interaction), and resume when the user comes back.
- I should be able to recover the recording in case of a computer crash
- I want to be able to export the video to at least one common format