We need to make some small changes, add 2 new features and fix some issues to an existing app.
You'll need to know Php, Json, Objective C and some Various SDK's.
Bids should NOT exceed $500 or 7 days:
Instagirls ( [url removed, login to view] ) Version 1.1
Add field to tbl_user to indicate if user is a Pro or Normal user
Add field to tbl_user to indicate if the user is Admin or Moderator
Change Splash background image
Add Pro upgrade iAP $1.99, Pro upgrade will:
- Disable Interstitial Ads
- Allow Pro user to Save Photos by clicking Download icon on image.
- Add Link in Slider Menu “Upgrade to Pro” - link to Pro popup.
- Add popup that says “Upgrade to Pro Account to enable Saving of Photos and Removing of ALL Ads” - Link to iAP.
Pro users can Download Image
- Use new download icon ([url removed, login to view])
- if Normal user clicks the Download Button show Popup to Upgrade Now popup.
Disable IAP for Cydia users (disable all iAP options)
- Don’t show Remove Ads or Upgrade to Pro links in Slider Menu.
- Disable Popup every 7 swipes to Remove Ads
- Disable option to Download Videos pro user upgrade.
- Try this code? Suggest something better?
- [[UIApplication sharedApplication] canOpenURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@"cydia://"]]
Fix Text on Remove Ads popup from .99$ to $.99.
-Change text to “Support us by removing ads for $.99. It encourages us to update the App and make it better”
Fix Interstitial Ads with Revmob, they’re not showing
Change iRate code, not linking correctly to App ID
Move main image up, remove space between header and image.
Paginate the photos, 21 photos per page.
- Add Page Count as a trasnparent layer over thumbnails, We’ll limit the page count to 25 pages i.e. 1/25
- Add Page Count to Full Size Image pages, limit to 525 pages so it will show: 1/525
Add Follow Us and Follow Her buttons below main image. Reuse Existing Webview code
- Follow Instagirls - [url removed, login to view]
- Follow Her - Get her Profile URL from db?
1. We'll make 2 Milestones at 50% each
2. We'll release the 1st Milestone after a Bug Free IPA has been built and tested by us.
3. Final Milestone will be released once we've received the Source Code and App has been submitted to App store.