We seek a remote web developer who is advanced in NodeJS. You will work remotely with our team based in San Francisco. Our salary budget is based on a moderate premium above the market rate (10-30%) paid by software development firms inside countries where we're hiring such as Serbia, Russia, Morocco, Bulgaria, and Philippines.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• You're a solo developer. We don't hire agencies or team.
• Competent in HTML and CSS.
• Can work with us for at least 1 year. This is for a long term role.
• Consistently reliable internet connection.
• Near the beginning of your response, include the word "I am real". That is our code phrase to filter out people who didn't read the whole job post and don't follow instructions.
Full time and part time positions are available based on applicant's preference.
Questions to Answer in your proposal:
1. What books (if any) have you read about coding, design, business, or self-development / productivity?
2. Are you truly fluent in English?
• After 1 year of good work, you have an opportunity to be awarded part-ownership of our company to align your interests with the other owners.
• For hourly rate, we seek the Best Value Proposition. Hourly rate is like an investment risk to a company because it's paying someone money before they've produced benefit for the company instead of afterward like with a performance bonus. The lower hourly rate you offer, the more points you'll get during the evaluation of your application. We're not into haggling. If your rate is higher than comparable competitors, we'll need to move on. So you should give your best bid, knowing that you the lower your hourly rate, the higher your job security and bonuses.
About us: Our parent corporation has several business units and brands. We're dedicated to ensuring the company is filled with A Players. Here you'll be surrounded by the best people – people who will lift each other to new levels of achievement. Monthly personal development sessions, growing skill sets, and a whole lot of encouragement and creative thinking are all components of working at QuickMedCards.com. The atmosphere here is intensely productive and growth-oriented. We are purpose-driven, socially conscious, and passionate about improving the communities we serve. Join us and rock the world.