The goal of this task is to create a service (let’s call it Tukion) which allows to see a list of
videos from external services and download them to a server.
The outcome should be accessible on the web.
Features of Tukion
Tukion is an application which uses Vuejs. The cloud server technology is up to you.
1. Please create a web application with a simple input field, where a user can past added to
the above mentioned video list.
2. After adding the link. In the list the following information about the video should be
made available to the user in a good manner. When a user adds this links and executes the
action button, the video is added to the list with the basic features:
2. Description (if there is any)
3. Duration of Video
5. View Count
7. Favourite counts
8. Comment counts
9.. Thumbnail URL
10.. Channel Title
11. Add the possibility to edit the video title and the description
12. Add possibility to sort the videos in the list for by title
13. Add the possibility to navigate through already created and saved lists
14. Add a “Add new list” button to create a new list
15. Show the download status ( status “downloading”, “pending”, or a description which fits the actual status of the process) or the link if has been downloaded
16. By clicking on the thumbnail, replace it with a player icon for this video