I need a ReactJS web application that has the following features:
1. Customers register and logon to the website using user and password.
2. Customers fill one of two forms: either to inform why they have not been vaccinated or to inform the details of their vaccination (uploading a photo of their vaccination card). The backend API stores the files in a directory and the images can be retrieved only by admin personel who review the submisions.
3. Admin personnel login to the web app where they review submissions updating changing the status of the customer.
4. All Customer data along with review status is saved to a SQLite database which can only be accessed by the API in response to Axios requests from the ReactJS client. Security for the API needs JWT.
5. The API part of the application has to be coded in NodeJS.
6. The forms the customer fills out require the following:
First name, Last Name, PersonalID, Vaccination Status(Yes No), If no a reason field, File upload of vaccination card photo and file upload of license photo id.
7. Form results are stored in SQLite db along with the photos for vax card and id.
8. An additional field for review status on the table is for the reviewers to change them to approved or not.
9. A component to list all customers with approved, rejected or non-vaccinated statuses should show just for the reviewers.