Starting with text files. Send files to a Node.JS API that will receive the text data file, convert file into json data structure and then load the data into a MongoDB database.
* Create a test client
* Create a post API in NodeJS/Express that can receive large files (in multi-parts)
* Convert text data file into json
* Load Data file into the MongoDB using the MongoDB Import facility.
* Keeps track of data file load status (success and errors)
* Files are stored and managed in the file system (keeping an archive of loaded files).
* Node.JS is built into and deployable as a docker image.
* MongoDB is available as a deployable docker image or a MongoDB service in the cloud.
* Code is stored in Github.
* Parameterised to allow additional files to be added to existing or new collections and remove hard coding of settings
* Use csv to json library (csvtojson)
* Node API to generate mock data file ([login to view URL])
* Node/Express/Nest preferred
* Jwt security on the API
* Ability to run a MongoDb command post data file load to manipulate data inside MongoDB
51 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 180$ tähän työhön
Hello. I have good experience with nodejs and mongodb. I checked your description and understood. I can do your project well. I want to discuss with you in detail.
Hello, how are you? I have full experiences in Node.js frameworks such as [login to view URL], [login to view URL], Restify, [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and so on. As view engine, I can use freely .jade, .pug, .ejs engines to architect MV Lisää