We are looking for experienced Node JS developer full time (30 to 40 hours per week) for 1-2 months.
2. We need to develop parking management system, where we would like to use Node JS and microservice dockers concept in our admin panel.
3. Need to develop the system from scratch.
4. Full project details will be provided to selected candidate.
5. We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
6. We are looking to build stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
7. At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
9. Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
10. Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.