Our crypto Exchange have deposit withdraw engine which communicate between wallets.
You need to write api functions which communicate between our engine and ETH wallet so we can add ERC20 tokens.
Api need to write with node.js and it will need store and load one account transactions to the text file.
Our engine send and receive standardized JSON api calls to the functions and you need to make thinks happen between ERC20 tokens and our engine.
Basically there is functions
-getBalance (callback: ETH ERC20 token account/address balance)
- getInfo (callback: at least block latest number)
- listTransactions (callback: specific account transactions: sent/received for this, we like to get transactions stored in text file so next call we need search only new blocks. (faster request))
- validateAddress (callabck: check if address is valid format or not)
- generateAddress (generate new address for ERC20 token and callback: address)
- withdraw (move or send coins from one account to the another account (without fee if possible) and callback: txid)
Those functions are already in [url removed, login to view] file, and your task is insert your code inside those functions, following our api standards.
Functions and more info, look [url removed, login to view] file.
Please accept this job only if you really know how to manage ERC20 tokens with RPC calls.
We will test code using REP Augur ERC20 token and payment will be available only if every functions will work as it is described on [url removed, login to view] file.
If you do this well, we may have several more coin integration jobs on future :)
Please note. If you fail, we will not pay anything. (too tired pay for failed jobs :)
This is not hard job if you already have work with ERC20 tokens, but if you are just start learning cryptos, it may be hard to success well.
Please Note. Tell us real time frame that you think this project will take, because If you hardly miss deadline that you inform for us, we may stop project and hire some one else.
If you have any questions, please ask, ask , ask.. most important is, we will get well working api with deadline that you inform for us.