First of all, I am a Node developer myself so before sending your proposal make sure to face some technical questions right away.
1. The first gig will be working with me on an existing MERN application which is 90% completed already. Your job will be creating very basic functionality on the admin panel(Node, express & AWS) and maintain the same coding standard I followed throughout the project.
2. If you are able to compete for the first gig successfully and maintain the best coding practices, I will engage you on another project from scratch.
Terms & condition :
1. I have lots of bad experience with developers here so, please you are not confident enough don't bid.
2. You have to communicate every day and share code via GitHub.
3. I will create milestone only after getting an update from your side.
4. Start your application writing "I can start right away"
5. React experience will be helpful, not mandatory though
1. Why do you think you are the best fit for this?
2. Your Node experience and project link?
3. MongoDB experience?
4. When you can start?