I am seeking a professional network engineer to analyze a PCAP log I have here to try and explain we have a loss-of-connection situation for a network device.
Expert knowledge of TCP, IP, ARP, TLS, and 802.11 PHY will be required.
I have a device that runs an embedded WLAN stack, connecting to a commercial wifi network.
An unexplained, reproducible case is encountered wherein the device experiences a loss of ability to operate on the IP network, but not a loss of association with the WiFi AP.
This device operates well on consumer & domestic WiFi, but more commonly fails on office & commercial networks. The device itself only supports 2.4Ghz wifi operation, so 2.4/5Ghz handoff and other issues in the 802.11 PHY are suspect.
A wireshark capture of network traffic from a notebook associated with the same AP has been taken and will be provided as the subject matter.
Deliverables will be:
- A list of useful filters to apply to this PCAP and future captures for debugging this case
- A brief writeup of the observed transactions that the devices does make
- Suggested follow-up actions for additional captures that would/could be useful
- Proposal of theories for a root cause, if no "smoking gun" is found.
- A bonus is to be paid if a root cause is found and fully explained with a post-mortem/technical brief
Ongoing contracts for internet protocol/IoT analysis will be available.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hello,i have seen you need a professional network person but same i also do because i am cyebr security Expert i do use wire-shark for pcap to analyze network traffic at security [login to view URL] me Thank you
Senior Information Security Expert, SSCP and Associate of ISC2 Toward CISSP with broad experience in Management & Operations of Network Communications Infrastructures.