I am not sure if Google Cloud Platform is the best solution for me, but I haven't found another way to solve my issue.
I am struggling with the following:
* I have multiple google accounts and each time I want to login to an application I have to switch between these accounts (log off, log on).
* I also have one account with unlimited Google Drive space that I want to use to connect to all my other accounts to save everything to this Google Drive space.
* I also thought about installing/setup enterprise level mailserver(PMTA) with ipv4/ipv6 + interspire mail marketer. Could this be integrated into GCP?
* I work mainly on a Mac, but I also have some applications that only run on Windows. Could this software be implemented in GCP, so I can run it from there?
* I want my colleague to have access to some parts of the platform, so she can also work on there on our projects.
* Maybe some of my Mac programs can also run on there? This way my colleague doesn't have to install them on her physical desktop but work on them remotely.
* We do a lot of advertising to promote our service. Is there a way to automate some of these processes?
* I have 1Password running to store all my passwords. Can this be transferred on there or how does this work?
* I have VPN, but I don't know if this is relevant to setting up GCP or how security is approached on there?
* Can our social media platforms be set up in a way that we have 1 point of access to work on them instead of manually switching between the different social media platforms? (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, ...)
* What about our website? Do we do something with that on GCP?
* I want to have a chatbot build and integrate it onto our website and social media platforms (I don't know if we can find a freelancer who also knows about building such applications?)
* If we have new employees, I want to be able to communicate with them through a personal feature (email, text, ...??)
As you can see, I have a lot of questions and I don't know a lot about possible solutions. So I hope you will be able to help me with this and find someone to explain some things to make it clear to me how things work. Maintenance of the GCP should be looked at as well because I don't use coding, so I will have to be able to use the platform without having to use coding.