The idea of this application is to provide an option in various web browsers to view specified favorite pages in one screen. The application should be like an add-in to web browsers and appears as icon in the toolbar. The user can specify certain conditions in the program options such as :
• Specifying the favorite websites to be displayed
• Loading those favorite websites automatically on homepage
Upon clicking a favorite web view, a new browser window with the favorite website will open.
Regarding this project kindly find additional points before finalizing project.
1) Application Setup : There should be an installation wizard to setup the application in the user machines The installation wizard should run automatically upon inserting CD. Please note that the layout of the installation wizard should be nice with the XP touch and feel. Kindly note that there should be a screen to specify the installation destination with a default destination already set in the setup wizard.
2. Application Language Interface : English and Arabic.
Kindly send all the English text to me for translation and I will send the translated text for you to integrate in the application. I believe there isn't much text content.
Once the Autorun setup of the program begins the first screen should be : "Select Language" with drop down menu "English or Arabic"
The second screen should be about Terms and Conditions with "I agree and I disagree" option buttons. The terms and conditions will be sent separately later.
3. Security : Registration Keys and Online Activation System. Kindly advice on a method of preventing multiple installation of the program. Anyways the main objective is to protect users from using the software on various machines using the same CD.
4. Source Code : Kindly confirm that after the successful development of the application all the source code will be handed over to me.
5. Technology : VB.net & MS SQL 2000 or higher
o Will the end user have to install anything else or it will all be integrated part of the Installation Wizard of the application?
Awaiting your response