We want to create the Business Continuity and disaster recovery software with following requirements. We have word templates which we are trying to convert in the software. Based on your response, we will share templates to give you a better understanding of the project. Following is a 30,000 foot overview of the requirement. We have all the content and text for the software. Some similar softwares are:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
The company who decide to bid for this project must have experience in:
1) ASP.NET 2.0 (C# preferred)
2) Windows Application development
3) SQL Server 2000 or higher
4) Expertise with Packaging & Licensing the application software is a must
5) Experience with providing upgrades to the application software
6) SQL Server Reporting Services
Demo of software with similar functionality is required to evaluate the company’s capabilities. Should be available through voice chat of yahoo and Skype.
1. Create software for windows platform
2. Database used will be MS SQL Server database
3. The software can be installed on individual computer and database will be on server for data storage.
4. Access to the software will be restricted to the paid licensed users only.
5. Software should regularly check for updates and install them if the software has renewed the license. License is valid for one year when they buy the software. Each year they have to pay for maintenance.
6. Demo software should be available which can be emailed, downloaded from link on site. This demo will have limited functionality and will be converted to full working software when they pay. We will send the key to make the software open.
7. There will be 5 main sections which can work as we activate it in the software, depending on what client purchases
a. Business Impact Analysis (BIA) section
b. Risk Assessment section
c. Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery plan
d. Data Center Recovery Plan
e. Testing and maintenance of the plan
8. Software to be created based on number of licenses
9. Provide template of text for plans which can be edited. Allow adding, deleting content. You can paste content from word file without loosing the formatting of original source. I.e. table with column, color should preserve its formatting when content is pasted.
10. Allow inputting content through Database for all tables which are in templates
11. Generate report for Database content.
12. Export, import data. Provide template for import for client in CSV file format.
13. Merge text template (to be provided by us) with database content to create the report in word file.
14. Keep default templates in memory invisible. Save the latest version of edited template.
15. Each template has to be created for departments
16. Allow updates to software with service packs.
17. Software installed at client site will check for updates monthly.
18. To be created as per USA standards…like date should be in USA format etc.
19. Allow a viewer function where software can be installed on all computers and user will have view only rights.
20. Password reset function
21. Allow demo software with limited access and features to be downloaded which can be converted into paid software with full functionality.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $10702 for this job
We are a team of 45 .NET 2.0 & PHP programmers and would like to work on this project. Please send full details or word doc file so that i can place a firm bid. Regards, Raghav
We are a Chinese term (3 members), with much experience on Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005 , have the ability to do this project with high quality.
Hello, i provide professional work and i'm an expert with [url removed, login to view] technologies. Must have clear specifications. See PM please, Regards.
We at d-bross have strong experience in Windows softwaer development (and .Net C#). We can give you references from our customers and demo of our work. Best regards, Svetoslav
Hi Sir I am interesting in this project. I am an expert C#.NET 2.0 MS SQL programmer Skype paololeoncini mobile +39 347 0363834 Let me know Regards Paolo