I need a simple helpdesk system developed using visual studio 2008 and mysql express. The basic requirements are:
- Should support three roles, helpdesk analyst, supervisor, engineer
- Helper tables incl. branch, system component, and questions.
- Questions fields are id (indentity) question text, answer (yes/no), comment and isActive.
- Branch fields are: Branch Code (primary key, assigned), description, address, postcode, city, district, region, phone, fax, workinghours, manager name
- Compnenet fields include id (identity), name, description.
- Should support workflow New, In-progress, Assigned, On-hold, Complete
- Everytime the workflow changes a supervisor should be notified via email.
- helpdesk analyst will raise trouble reports by selecting branch, componenet and answering each isActive question. trouble ticket is in workflow new at this point
- Supervisor will assign trouble ticket to engineer, workflow will change to in-progress.
- Engineer can complete or on-hold the workflow and append notes to the resolution text box.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
Hi, georgeros. I have an experience in building HelpDesk application for telecommunication company. I have 2+ years of experience in web site building industry using PHP, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, WWF. Thanks.