The code attached can be used or another program. The spec is to search twitter and out the data as follows:
The code is written and works to get twitter streams into a List. The List needs to be used to put data into XML as follows:
1. the time of the tweet shown(eg 1 minute ago). 2. The actual conversation needs to be retreived using the Show Conversation link.
3. The shortened URL needs expanding into a full url (optional)
4. The data should be placed into an XML stream using tags such as <tweet id = conversationID seq= 1,2,3><time></time><tweetText></tweetText><sender></sender><receiver></reciever></tweet>
5. Code to then save data into an MS table using columns to be specified later, but based on the XML.
6. The SQL should all be placed into methods, so the DBMS can be changed easily since the SQL is used in DB objects and the connection string when placed in a method can be changed for a new dbms (eg changing from ms access to sql server is one line of code changed).