This software will enable a user to enter the vehicle description such as number, insurance etc. Then in detail it will allow the user to enter the fuel consumption of the vehicle, its maintenance etc. Apart from that the software will help the user to manage the spare parts store as well. In which the description of each spare part could be provided along with the current status of the store could be checked. A report option in the software will help the user to generate various reports such as no. of vehicles, parts available, fuel consumed and the mileage of various vehicles. Full code of the system will need to be developed. Software should be compatible with Windows XP and above. After the development completed the software will be tested by the third party. Please check the attached files for details.
Payment will be on the basis of:
1) 10% of the total amount will be paid at the start of work.
2) 30% of the total amount will be paid after the entire development of the software, with demo testing.
3) 20% of the total amount will be paid after the testing from the third party, fixing of defects and the retest.
4) 30% of the total amount will be paid after the handover of code along with the design documents.
5) Rest 10% of the total amount will be paid after the usage of software for 2 weeks from the date of delivery.
The bidder could propose a bid between INR 17000 to INR 22000 including the cost of testing. The time period for the completion of project will be 7 Days.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 19787 ₹ tähän työhön
hello, we work in team , yes we take time , but assurance of great quality of work, i have experience of such works (previously developed 3 systems ) if you interested give me a chance thank you
Respected Employer, I don't think it's necessary writing my whole biography to get the job. I better would love to make a demo for you. Do you want that? Pls check PM. Shamim
Hi there, We are team of 5 people, we are into developing c#.net,asp.net small scale webapplications to multi- tier windows applications. We have done a similar application recently.