We are currently looking for skilled Ektron Developers in NZ to work on a range of high profile projects.
Please send you CV's if you are interested in being considered as an ongoing freelancer.
Who exactly are we looking for?
• Minimum seven years experience in a commercial web development, web applications/software development or digital agency.
• Minimum five years experience with Microsoft platform and technologies, specifically .Net, SQL Server, IIS, etc.
• Advanced understanding of, and experience in architecting and designing secure, integrated, scalable and high performance websites and enterprise web solutions.
• Advanced experience in leading and managing technical project teams through the delivery of medium to large development projects
• Advanced understanding and knowledge of the software development and testing methodologies, such as waterfall, iterative, agile
• Advanced experience and knowledge of web security, web services, application and data integration, and web and data standards.
• Advanced experience and knowledge of the Web CMS (eg. Sitecore, Ektron, Kentico), Search Engines, DAM, Web 2.0+ tools used in managing and delivering enterprise websites and solutions.
• Advanced understanding of and experience in the management of version and source control, configuration, change and deployment processes and practices.
YOUR TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES:
• Advanced ability to conduct structured feasibility analysis of technical requirements, solution options, architectures and tools and make justified recommendations on proposed solution and requirements.
• Advanced ability to select the best fit approach and tools for a solution – build, buy or hybrid taking into account associated project and business risks.
• Advanced ability to provide concise, structured and substantiated technical feedback and recommendations on requirements, specifications and existing environments, tools and systems.
• Based on business, functional and non-functional requirements for websites, products and applications, advanced ability to:
• Analyse, architect and recommend the best fit solution that meets the business, technical, security and performance requirements, supports integration needs and caters for interdependencies and constraints
• Design and specify robust, secure, interoperable and scalable solutions covering environment, tools, applications, components, business logic and data structures
• Direct build of technical solutions to specification using best practice development and testing techniques and methodologies.
• Advanced ability to manage technical and code reviews, development / technical testing and quality assurance process and prioritise issues for rectification and/or resolution.
• Advanced ability to identify and resolve technical problems, disputes and trade-offs in a structured and justifiable manner.
• Advanced ability to identify and manage technical risks with proposed/selected architectures and deployments and mitigate risks or implement mitigation plans.
• Advanced ability to clearly articulate technical architectures, designs and solutions in writing or presentations to clients.
• Advanced ability to identify tasks required to complete medium to large and complex technical, configuration and development (front-end and back-end) projects and estimate work effort & risks for each task.