But most importantly – in addition to all the skills mentioned above, I’m looking for someone who has an extensive amount of experience when it comes to .NET themes and skins. If you don’t have experience in themes and skins, then please don’t submit a bid – you won’t be able to handle this project. So, please don’t waste your time or my time. But, if you do have experience in this area, then I want to hear from you.
I need someone to help me build a prototype website for a client that will demonstrate that users can have a fully functional website up and running after going through 3 easy steps. This prototype doesn’t need to be perfect, but it does need to be fully functional. In addition, the websites that the users will be building through this easy 3 step process will include three types of pages: home page, supporting page, and content page. But before I continue, let’s talk about this three step process.
Here it is – the whole point to this web application is to give users the unique ability to quickly and easily create their very own website with the following three easy steps:
1. Once the user starts the process, he will then be presented with 10 website templates in which he will make a selection. Once the user makes a selection and hits the “Next” button, then they’ll go to the next step.
2. Based on the selection that the user made in step 2, the user will now be presented with the option to enter their content (or use some system default content). This page will have two sections: (1) the first section will deal with homepage specific content, and (2) the second section will deal with text for any supporting pages or content pages. Once they type out their content and they hit the “Next” button, then the system should take them to the third and final step.
3. In this final step the users will be given the opportunity to set any various settings, like changing the page background color and so on. In addition, this page will also give them the chance to either update or replace any images with their own customized ones. And, once the user is finished entering all of this into the system then they can hit the “Finish” button to complete the process.
At this point the user should be able to preview a fully functional website that they just created. All the text that they typed in should display in addition to any of the graphics changes that they may have made. In addition, all the hyperlinks should be in good working order.
This web application should also have the following features:
1. The application should allow users to either register or login.
2. The application should also give the user to ability to preview their work so they can make any changes as desired directly from the preview mode. I will provide you with specific instructions on how this can be done.
3. The user should be able to seamlessly change a website template – much as you would change a website theme. They should be able to go to through the 3 step process once again and select a new template and ultimately preview their new look and feel.
4. For this application, we’ll need to define various “web parts” that will be used for some of the website templates but not for all. Each website template will require a certain set of “web parts” to be registered with it – which in return will prompt the user to enter content (or provide specific graphics images) – which will then display on the user generated website.
5. I need this web application to be designed in such a way as to allow for future growth.
Simple concept that will require some detailed work – for the right developer this can be a very exciting project. If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, then I want to hear from you. I also want to let you know that this web application is a team effort – in other words:
A. I will be providing you with a database that you can use as a starting point. The database will include many of the required tables – in addition, when it comes to the database design and operation I will provide any assistance as required.
B. You will not need to design any website templates. Instead, you’ll be using website templates that have already been designed – but some graphics manipulation may be required. In addition, it’s important to note that the customer will be able to select 1 out of the 10 different website templates. But, if you want the chance to earn some extra money on this project, then I’ll pay you an extra $10.00 for every additional template that you integrate into this application.
C. In addition, this my client like this prototype, then she might have additional work for you. This is truly a great opportunity for the right person.
On a final note, please be aware that I will explain and help you as needed. I’ve worked with developers for over 10 years now – so, I know enough about the technology to bring valuable insight and guidance to this project.
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Your search end here,We are working on full site developement as follows:[url removed, login to view] have strong team of [url removed, login to view] office is based in US,[url removed, login to view] see PMB!!!!!
I have five years of experience in .Net. I am working in India's largest software company.I believe in long term work [url removed, login to view] contact me and filter difference in my service.