Looking for indiviual(s) who can help support our customers with our software product.
- 4-8 hours daily of dedicated customer support, includes:
* answering E-mail questions from customers
* Skype-based chat with customers to solve their issues
* remote sessions (logmein/teamviewer based) to walk customers through their issues
* preparation of tutorials / camtasia screen videos on the software features/functionality
* answering questions/commenting in our forum
- ability to work during 8:00AM-8:00PM Pacific Standard Time (we will negotiate specific time with you)
* Thorough knowledge of Craigslist and correct posting techniques
* Excellent written English
* Experience with customer support in the past
* Knowledge of Backpage & Kijiji posting techniques
* Experience with Windows OS administration (networking, registry, etc.)
* Knowledge of network protocols (POP3, SMTP, HTTP)
* Experience with .NET programming
Compensation and benefits:
* Fixed rate of $50 USD/per week during the probation period paid through Paypal. Probabtion period is 1 week. After you have become familiar with our software and passed basic testing you will begin interacting customers.
* Fixed rate of $16 USD/per day after probation period. You will be paid for the particular day only if all issues assigned to you for that day have been solved or re-assigned with our consent. This will also be paid through Paypal on a weekly basis.
* Required to work 5 to 7 days per week, we will negotiate with you on this.
* One license of software, you may use it for your own business. This license will be active throughout the time you work with us.
* Extra pay for tutorials, videos and documentation that you prepare. This will be paid for only after our evaluation. You will need to make all necessary corrections that we will point out. We will negotiate your compensation for each of such tasks individually with you.
* Extra bonuses if customers are happy with your help.
If selected you will have the opportunity to make up $480USD per month helping us with customer support. To receive this pay you must perform our requirements as negotiated. This does not include bonuses or any other extra pay projects we negotiate with you.
1. Apply with your resume after placing a bid. Resume must contain:
* age, gender, country of residence
* short description of your past experience with jobs/tasks listed in Requirements section
* extra information about yourself that you feel is important to your success in this job
* your preferred hours during the day for this job, your availability during weekends, holidays etc.
2. If we consider you a candidate, we will grant you full software license for 5 days.
3. Download and install software, use your 5 days to master the program. You will also be granted access to documentation, training videos, forum, etc that will help you learn our software. You can ask questions using contact form on our website during this period.
4. When you are ready, contact us again, we will have a short interview with you and if you pass, your 2 weeks probation period will start. During probation period you will be learning to support customers working with other members of our team either in Skype conference mode or in E-mail mode.
NOTE: Please provide all the necessary information in the application process or else applicants bid will be disregarded.
Also respond with the answer for 2 + 2 =, in your bid so we know you have read the complete project requirements.
This job has the opportunity to turn into a permanent position, so please apply if you can deliver with our requirements and please let me know if there are any questions.