I need a simple random file creator, similiar to Dummy File Creator ([url removed, login to view]).
Here are the exact specs:
1. There is a textfile with a list of filenames, one filename per line (up to 200 lines in one txt file).
2. Software takes file names one by one and creates one directory for each file name.
3. In each directory it creates file of specified size with the same name as directory (which will be a range, let's say 4-20 mb).
4. There is an option to choose file extension (like .exe or whatever).
5. It zipps each directory naming zip file with [url removed, login to view]
- This must work on Windows XP and Windows 2000, must be fast.
- Generated files must be maximally compressed.
Thank you for bidding. I will choose the lowest bid and the fastest development time.
Please reply me on PM with some personalized message if you are interested, generic canned replies won't be considered.