It’s a new site
Currently the site is completed about 60-70%.
Its is coded in .NET ,C#, SQL 05. Currently the site is up & working.
Default page where the user login/logoff
NewUser – New user sign up
Browse – Sample Browse a specific lead. Top 3 leads will be displayed
BrowseAll – Sample Browse All leads. Top 3 leads for all types will be displayed
DetailsList – Once the user logs in he can see the list of lead type he subscripted as a list
Details – Once the user logs in he can see the list of lead type he subscripted as a thru the list details
QuickSearch – search by NAME , ADDRESS , COUNTY
AdvancedSearch – Search by various parameters
Forgot password page
FAQ – questions & Answers
Support – More questions & Answers
ContactUs – from the user to the Site
We will give all the info we have including the tables,certificates , credit card processing details etc.
What needs to be done :
1. Install & configure SSL certificate for HTTPS. Newuser signup , Myacct page etc.
2. Implement CAPTCHA on pages where form is posted like LOGIN , CONTACT US , NEW USER page.
3. Credit card processing for new user signup. Validate & Transfer the forms content to credit card processing companies method/logic and handle the return codes. If successful update our SUBSCRIPTION table and allow the user to browse our site for the type subscribed. Client side validation already exists but how far it is good towards the credit card processing is not sure. Also handle the subscription history. If the user wants to change the subscription there should be some way to let him do that.
4. Implement Forgot password logic. Based on the security question & answer send an email to the user with his password. ForgotPassword page currently displays ‘coming soon’
5. Hide the database user id & password in the [url removed, login to view] file/encrypt the contents in web.config. Currently the userid & password is visible for anyone to see.
6. Add different pricing logic. Pricing information is hardcoded. The pricing data had to moved to a table and read from there instead of hardcoded data.
7. Global error capture. Capture as much details as possible and send an email to site admin if a page crashes or errors out
8. Encryption/Decryption logic to a separate class/file for easy maintenance. Encryption & decryption logic is spread out in different pages.
9. My acct page– change subscription logic if the customer wants to change from monthly to quarterly etc.
10. Featured Advertisement block. Instead of Your featured ad pick up something from FAQ , Support and display the link & details in that block.
11. Jazzup the site a bit like New user signup page formatting. When there is no data for a search condition display something like ‘no data found for the search criteria’. In one of the page (AdvSearchList page) the alignment is all whacked out. Needs to be fixed.
12. Hacker proof site from sql injection etc.
The site needs to run for 300-500 simultaneous users
Anything else that we are missing here for the smooth running of the site.
Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns