We have about 2,000 calendar entries (milestones and events) in our basecamp account, spread over 250 projects. We need to delete all the ones that start with '#SR' or '#QA'. The script should produce a log file showing what it deleted.
Our basecamp site is Basecamp 'classic' so you will need to use the 'classic' API. [url removed, login to view] . There are various wrappers for this API including .NET, python, java and PHP. We would prefer that you use a .NET wrapper as this may lead to other Basecamp API or .NET work for the successful developer.
We can't allow you access to our actual site, so you will need to set up a test site using basecamp classic and demonstrate to us that the script works on test data and that it deletes only the calendar entries that start with '#SR' or '#QA'. . We will run the script you provide ourselves on our site.
- script that deletes calendar entries across all projects in our basecamp account
- the script will take a single parameter, a basecamp 'projectid' or 'all' to automatically iterate all projects.
- short documentation on how to install and run the script, for example, where we plug in parameters for our own basecamp auth token.
- source code for the script
- basecamp test site, where you demonstrate to us that your script works.
- example log file showing what test data the script deleted.
Successful performance on this job may lead other Basecamp API or .NET work for the successful developer
7 freelancers are bidding on average $204 for this job
Hello, We are a team of developers who are expersts in .Net technology and working on this field for more than 5 [url removed, login to view] are new but we like to create our career with our dedication and keeping our commitment. We wil Lisää
hi we are team of [url removed, login to view] have already worked for projects for many companies and completed them [url removed, login to view] skills areas are net, asp net, dot net, dot net nuke, net projects, net programmer, online bid Lisää
Hi I have 4 years of reach experience in c sharp and .net with web projects. I am sure I can complete your [url removed, login to view] faith please check my last project [url removed, login to view] thanks rohit