1. We are using Log4net which is writing to a text file for our Error Logging.
[url removed, login to view]
a. However we need it to be configured to write to a DB table, and only if DB fails it will write to text file. You will need to create the script and stored procs for this table.
b. Also we need the option for Log4Net to write the log file in a different time zone to the server it runs on.
There should be a field/setting in the config file to set our time zone. This is because our server is hosted in one country and our debug team in another country. It would just make it so much easier to debug if the errors were logged in their timezone.
2. Write a Monitor web service that when called will check our homepage response time.
a. The scheduler below will have a schedule every 30 seconds to call method on the monitor service.
b. When the Monitor method is called it will write a history record to DB
c. If the site is down it will send one email to administrator, the next time the service runs with success it will send another email; to state the site is back up and the time duration it has been down.
[url removed, login to view]
3. Write a Scheduler web service.
a. The service will run constantly checking the DB every 15 mins to get current schedule, you will need to add BL classes, schema and stored proc scripts for the schedule.
b. A scheduled task can be run as frequently as every 30 seconds,
c. Each task should execute in a asynchronous thread and report success or failure. If the monitor task responds with failure all other tasks should be suspended until the next time it returns with success.
d. One thread must not be able to hang the site or cause other threads to wait, so you must develop the solution with concurrency issues in mind.
e. Write a web page to list/add/delete/edit all scheduled tasks
2. Store the Error/Monitor/Schedule histories in the same Db table.
a. We need a web page with a simple search form to search the history records.
b. Search form fields: startdate, enddate, keywords. The results list will need paging as well.
c. For errors it should have an option to limit the list to unique errors.
3. Find a free program to use for simulating load testing on our site. We want to test for 10,000 daily visits. We need to know how many concurrent users we will have with 10,000 visits. Possibly 500 concurrent users so we need a program to test the availability of our site under this load.
• In your development you must follow Microsoft naming conventions, and standard design concepts and techniques.
• We have further guidelines to follow for Schema requirements and coding standards.
• You must follow Test Driven development framework and create and include Tests for all your methods. Your work must be tested thoroughly, optimised and functioning correctly.
• You must provide a complete solution, including detailed documentation on how it works and instructions for use/integration, including limitations etc. Documentation providing lists of methods and properties is not helpful. You will need to work with us somewhat to direct us how to integrate your solutions with our site, and may need to revise interfaces slightly.
• Upon acceptance we will supply you with complete details of the tasks.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 392 $ tähän työhön
I have been working as software developer since 5 years and very well versed windows as well as web based applications. I need a week to accomplish this project and quality no issues.