The web application already developed must be integrated with the geolocalization information of the travelers.
This means that we will develop a new page, with the link “Geolocalization” in the Administrator menu, in which we will insert a Google map with the traveler’s marker placed using his geolocalization information and, below the map, a grid with the list of the markers and their main details. Clicking on the marker a Google Maps pop up will be opened with the correspondent main information and a link to the geolocalization details.
We also need to integrate the mobile application (released for BlackBerry) with a new functionality for scheduling the log of the traveler’s position and save it in the web application database.
ACTIVITIES FOR THIS PROJECT
• Create new tables in the database TSS, used for managing the geolocalization information.
• Create a new page using the template of the homepage.
• Modify the menu for inserting the link to this new page.
• Modify the homepage for displaying also the geolocalization information.
• Create a new web service for saving the localization information into the web application database.
• Create a new web service for update the localization settings of the mobile application instance.
• Modify the mobile application for calling new web services for passing A-GPS information and updating the schedule settings. It has to be made in a hidden way, i.e. I mean without any window for the user.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2407 $ tähän työhön
Your BlackBerry GPS based web app can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Greetings,Clear with requirements and ready to start. 100% satisfaction of work [url removed, login to view] escrow to get me started and released upon successful completion of the [url removed, login to view] and looking forward for your respon Lisää
HI, Expert here, let's discuss and get [url removed, login to view] you have any questions please feel free to ask. Also do check our portfolio here: [url removed, login to view] looking forward to hear from you soon.