Photo Uploader SOW
Who we are: A revolutionary web-based consumer application in early stages of pre-launch development/ modification. Our start up is operating in stealth-mode as we finalize the development of our product, including a PDA application, prior to launch.
Project Description: The most basic concept of this uploading system is the ability for the client application to make use of a REST style API in order to POST files to a specified Memory Webb server. There will also be GET methods in order to complete informational requests with the use of a user token ID that is generated and unique to each user and session.
As an example system, the Amazon MP3 Uplaoder should be used as the first version UI design which is a basic uploader and synchronization system to a cloud drive using REST style commands.
1. User interface that can be installed on a Windows or Mac application
2. User should have to authenticate or have some sort of storage of information on the local machine to indicate which user of the web application is being synchronized.
a. The system will present a login box (username and password) that they need to enter in their credentials
3. The application should look up the location of the directory of photos on the local machine
a. On application open the system will look up the directory that contains photos (most operating systems have a directory designated as "Photos", we want to find that one).
b. The system will present the list and the count of all photos that match a photo format (JPG, GIF, PNG)
c. Each photo item will have a checkbox that is checked by default
d. The system will then have a button that is clicked to "upload" to their account.
4. User should have the ability to cancel the above operation and select individual directories or files to upload
5. When user clicks "Sync" the application should start uploading the files in the collection selected
6. The application should check to see if file exists (method for checking provided by MW)
7. If the file does not exist uploading starts as progress is made the user interface should indicate the percentage of completion.
a. Only the checked items will be uploaded. There will be a Webservices GET method to check and see if the file already exists in the account and return a true or false value.
b. The system will begin to upload each photo file and along with it (ideally it a Webservices POST action) a form element with the Account ID from the previous step.
Please provide information on your relevant experience and a SOW.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I m expert in ecommerce functionality, shopping cart, product catalogue, community based application, custom cms development. Please check PMB for my previous work I have done.